Tipp make losing start to McGrath Cup campaign

first_imgIt also emerged today that Philip Austin could face a spell on the sidelines afer being injured in a farm accident on Saturday night.He had an operation on his arm in Limerick as a result but manager Liam Kearns isn’t sure yet how long he’s likely to be out for. There was much to admire in the performance in the performance deliverd by a severly depleted Tipp team, not least a spectacular chipped goal from John O’MearaHowever, a late Clare surge – during which Kieran Malone netted – earned the Banner the points.Tipp’s next match in the competition is against Kerry on Sunday January 17th.last_img read more

Sumner Newscow weekly poll: The sports concern question

first_img Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments (5) Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings Sort by: Date Rating Last Activity Loading comments… You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. +3 Vote up Vote down Guest · 258 weeks ago None of the above. My biggest sports concern is hoping that my kids will perform their best and do well in their individual sports. Report Reply 1 reply · active 258 weeks ago +3 Vote up Vote down CueballSumnernewscow 94p · 258 weeks ago At least you are a happy person Guest. Report Reply +1 Vote up Vote down CueballSumnernewscow 94p · 258 weeks ago 67 percent of you have a life. I am a happy member of the other 33 percent who lets trivial sports matters consume me. Sometimes many of you take life too seriously. Report Reply 0 replies · active 258 weeks ago +5 Vote up Vote down Robert Zimmerman · 258 weeks ago Im just concerned that my fantasy football injury of last year will not heal in time for a good start on the new season. Report Reply 0 replies · active 258 weeks ago 0 Vote up Vote down Duh · 257 weeks ago None of the above. My concerns were not address by the choices. No one cares about my sport. Report Reply 0 replies · active 257 weeks ago Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments  Loading …Follow us on Twitter. What’s your biggest sports concern for the week? Wellington’s new offense may not work. My favorite Sumner football team won’t do as well as expected. The Chiefs will stink again. KU/K-State may not have very a good year. The Royals are wrapping up the division too quickly and will lose their edge. Tom Brady will have to serve the full 4-game suspension. My fantasy football team is going to stink. I don’t have a sports concern. I have a life. View Resultslast_img read more